- KMFDM at Islington Academy
- Too old to headbang?
- “The Following”: the good the bad and the very very stupid
- Manson turns model – say what!?
- Tyler Durden: girls always love a badass!
- Happy 88th Edward Gorey
- Deftones at Brixton Academy
- Oscar Pistorius: Fallen Hero
- Why I will not go back to South Africa
- “Black Sabbath & Philosophy” – a MUST READ for fan and foe alike!
- Only a band with super street cred can get away with mentioning its own name… Hail KMFDM. http://t.co/OfGbyCRgYx 05:58:13 PM April 29, 2013 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Only a band with super street cred can get away with mentioning its own name...repeatedly. Hail KMFDM. http://t.co/g8Ox9L0e6l 05:15:53 PM April 29, 2013 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Too old to headbang? No one ever said life was easy. ‘Specially not for a metalhead. http://t.co/2hNKMkYdFw 11:05:00 AM April 29, 2013 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- If "The Following" is anything to go by America should be overrun with serial killers. Why? Because the FBI suck... http://t.co/e0jRuuytbn 08:44:38 PM April 16, 2013 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- So… Manson turns model. Of course he does! http://t.co/q6j7PvBhKV 04:01:38 PM April 11, 2013 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
Posted on February 19, 2013 |Reeva was an intruder? Uh... maybe if you hadn't chased her into the bathroom and fired three shots through a locked door.
Posted on June 22, 2012 |If literature is to be used as a dildo, or whatever, why not read something that actually qualifies as literary?
Posted on May 28, 2012 |If art offends; it has the right to do so.
Posted on March 29, 2012 |Forget tall, dark, hairy and... smelly (in a malodorous overactive-jungle-animal kind of way). Gorilla perfume has nothing to do with those big, black, gorgeous beasts of nature. Rather, it's an anti-marketing marketing strategy.
Posted on March 27, 2012 |Society is full of shit. Seriously. Massive explosions, graphic violence, sumptuous sex, abundant blasphemy and perhaps a murder or three - cool, we dig it! Then: some foul language in an anti-bullying documentary, and we decide to become all prudish. Lame.
Posted on March 25, 2012 |Was I alway a narcissist?
Posted on March 20, 2012 |Much like the infamous big brother who always watches, there is an equally enigmatic literary establishment that always judges, and decides literary canon. Or so we think.
Posted on March 19, 2012 |I have heard it said that musicians are the populist philosophers of the media generation.
Posted on March 16, 2012 |Bling Jesus; brazenly blasphemous or exquisitely ironic? - or a bit of both?