- Rant! partners with Netflix. WOOP!
- Master of None – saver of sanity
- Homemade treat hacks #2 Unicorn Shake
- Why the Famous Five is still awesome (75 years later!)
- Homemade treat hacks #1 (Cereal Killer Cafe)
- On your birthday…
- Why camping with kids is the WORST most AWESOME thing ever.
- Yakkety Yak #8…Rubbish-clad deities offer the world a second chance
- Ten of the best kids shows on Netflix
Posted on February 6, 2009 |The audio clip of Christian Bale performing a near Patrick Bateman on the set of Terminator Salvation, has been the highlight of my week.
Posted on February 3, 2009 |I want to vote! Even though I have abandoned my country for the greener pastures of another. Even though I am not fighting against crime a weakened economy and a shortage of job opportunities...
Posted on February 2, 2009 |The art, mystery and beauty of the Geisha culture is spellbinding and the sacrifice and discipline involved in a Geisha's pursuit and perfection of art is awe-inspiring...
Posted on January 30, 2009 |So Barack Obama is the Antichrist. I myself, am quite relieved, although surprised that it didn’t turn out to be Oprah.
Posted on January 28, 2009 |Carnivores take note: it could be the end of meat as we know it! In December is was reported that a strain of the Ebola virus has been found in pigs at a farm north of the Philippine capital Manila.
Posted on January 20, 2009 |Oh London, how great Thou art! Except for the massive spit globules that decorate your streets and pavements. And the pedestrian-rage-inducing-tourists who chat merrily on the middle of the sidewalk...