- KMFDM at Islington Academy
- Too old to headbang?
- “The Following”: the good the bad and the very very stupid
- Manson turns model – say what!?
- Tyler Durden: girls always love a badass!
- Happy 88th Edward Gorey
- Deftones at Brixton Academy
- Oscar Pistorius: Fallen Hero
- Why I will not go back to South Africa
- “Black Sabbath & Philosophy” – a MUST READ for fan and foe alike!
- Only a band with super street cred can get away with mentioning its own name‚Ä¶ Hail KMFDM. http://t.co/OfGbyCRgYx 05:58:13 PM April 29, 2013 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Only a band with super street cred can get away with mentioning its own name...repeatedly. Hail KMFDM. http://t.co/g8Ox9L0e6l 05:15:53 PM April 29, 2013 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Too old to headbang? No one ever said life was easy. ‚ÄėSpecially not for a metalhead. http://t.co/2hNKMkYdFw 11:05:00 AM April 29, 2013 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- If "The Following" is anything to go by America should be overrun with serial killers. Why? Because the FBI suck... http://t.co/e0jRuuytbn 08:44:38 PM April 16, 2013 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- So‚Ä¶ Manson turns model. Of course he does! http://t.co/q6j7PvBhKV 04:01:38 PM April 11, 2013 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
Posted on April 29, 2013 |GIG REVIEW: Only a band with super street cred can get away with mentioning its own name...repeatedly, in its own songs. Hail KMFDM.
Posted on April 16, 2013 |If "The Following" is anything to go by America should be overrun with serial killers. Why? Because the FBI sucks. It sucks so many balls that it's hard to count.
Posted on April 11, 2013 |So... Manson turns model. Of course he does!
Posted on April 4, 2013 |Tyler Durden is the alpha male. He is testosterone epitomised, anarchy personified, defiance exemplified and carnal to the core. And women want him.
Posted on February 22, 2013 |‚ÄúMy mission in life is to make everybody as uneasy as possible. I think we should all be as uneasy as possible, because that's what the world is like.‚ÄĚ - Edward Gorey
Posted on February 21, 2013 |GIG REVIEW: Is there anyone cooler than Chino Moreno? No. No there isn't.
Posted on December 7, 2012 |TV Review: Sons of Anarchy: just when you think you've got the show figured out, it rears its psychotic head and kicks you in the ass. Hard.
Posted on October 8, 2012 |When the (apparent) bedlam of a world enveloped in the psychosis of masked maniacs and marvelous monsters is commandeered by thought, skill, imagination, heart and intellect, not only is horror art, but great art.