- KMFDM at Islington Academy
- Too old to headbang?
- “The Following”: the good the bad and the very very stupid
- Manson turns model – say what!?
- Tyler Durden: girls always love a badass!
- Happy 88th Edward Gorey
- Deftones at Brixton Academy
- Oscar Pistorius: Fallen Hero
- Why I will not go back to South Africa
- “Black Sabbath & Philosophy” – a MUST READ for fan and foe alike!
- Only a band with super street cred can get away with mentioning its own name… Hail KMFDM. http://t.co/OfGbyCRgYx 05:58:13 PM April 29, 2013 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Only a band with super street cred can get away with mentioning its own name...repeatedly. Hail KMFDM. http://t.co/g8Ox9L0e6l 05:15:53 PM April 29, 2013 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Too old to headbang? No one ever said life was easy. ‘Specially not for a metalhead. http://t.co/2hNKMkYdFw 11:05:00 AM April 29, 2013 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- If "The Following" is anything to go by America should be overrun with serial killers. Why? Because the FBI suck... http://t.co/e0jRuuytbn 08:44:38 PM April 16, 2013 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- So… Manson turns model. Of course he does! http://t.co/q6j7PvBhKV 04:01:38 PM April 11, 2013 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
Posted on January 22, 2011 |FILM REVIEW - I believe wholeheartedly in the sanctity of creative license - it's what makes cinema art. And I am not hating on re-makes. They have their place in cinema, and they have the potential to astound...
Posted on January 19, 2011 |Great satire touches on contentious issues. And as much as one would like to magic-wand Britney Spears out of earshot and brain space it's just not possible...
Posted on January 18, 2011 |LYRICAL LOITERINGS OF A LISTENER - In 1994, The Crow achieved cult status, not only because of the film’s venerated dark avenger but because of the ‘on-screen’ death of Brandon Lee...
Posted on January 17, 2011 |The highly anticipated first episode of the second season of Glee aired a Monday ago (11 January), and the blogosphere is having a rant.
Posted on January 15, 2011 |Oh man, oh man OH MAN! Just had a listen to a track from DevilDriver’s hotly anticipated fifth studio album, which is due for release February 22, 2011.
Posted on January 13, 2011 |When affronted by the “Friends Don’t Let Friends Drink Friends” advert for Tru Blood, I was delivered a mental slap in the face by what has become the ‘great vampire metaphor’
Posted on January 12, 2011 |There came a stage in my life, not so long ago, that, in order to preserve the essence of myself, I felt the inescapable longing to escape suburbia, which I did. And amazing things have happened there since.
Posted on January 7, 2011 |The A-Team just skipped my generation. I was born in 1982 and the TV series ran for five years, from 1983 to 1987. BUT I still consider myself a genuine A-Team fan.
Posted on December 3, 2010 |LYRICAL LOITERINGS OF A LISTENER - Chino Moreno’s lyrics are disturbingly surreal and strangely abstract. Each Deftones song is an abyss of dark symbolism and perverse ideology...
Posted on November 25, 2010 |The Glee cast, currently touring London, are set to appear on The X Factor semi final show, which will take place on Sunday December 5.