- Are skulls really about death?
- Dexter finale – kudos to a great ending
- Tim Lambesis. Fallen hero? Or just a man.
- Is Dexter Morgan going to die? Contemplating scenariosâŠ
- The Walking Dead: best show alive!
- KMFDM at Islington Academy
- Too old to headbang?
- “The Following”: the good the bad and the very very stupid
- Manson turns model – say what!?
- Tyler Durden: girls always love a badass!
- Only a band with super street cred can get away with mentioning its own nameâŠ Hail KMFDM. http://t.co/OfGbyCRgYx 05:58:13 PM April 29, 2013 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Only a band with super street cred can get away with mentioning its own name...repeatedly. Hail KMFDM. http://t.co/g8Ox9L0e6l 05:15:53 PM April 29, 2013 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Too old to headbang? No one ever said life was easy. âSpecially not for a metalhead. http://t.co/2hNKMkYdFw 11:05:00 AM April 29, 2013 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- If "The Following" is anything to go by America should be overrun with serial killers. Why? Because the FBI suck... http://t.co/e0jRuuytbn 08:44:38 PM April 16, 2013 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- SoâŠ Manson turns model. Of course he does! http://t.co/q6j7PvBhKV 04:01:38 PM April 11, 2013 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
Posted on February 2, 2011 |TOP TEN BADASS FILM CREATURES: Grendel - is a bit of a mommyâs boy but fearsome nonetheless. Based on the Anglo-Saxon epic poem Beowulf, Robert Zemeckisâs film of the same name uses a motion capture process to bring the heroic tale of Beowulf to life.
Posted on February 1, 2011 |TOP TEN BADASS FILM CREATURES: Pan's Pale Man - The exquisite complexity of Panâs Labyrinth encapsulates the equivocal nature of the oral folk tales passed down from generation to generation in a society that has long since vanished.
Posted on January 30, 2011 |TOP TEN BADASS FILM CREATURES: Medusa - Who cares about plot, performance, cinematography, production and direction when a chick with snake-hair is running the show?
Posted on January 29, 2011 |LYRICAL LOITERINGS OF A LISTENER - The United States of America, also known as âthe land of the free and the home of the braveâ, has spent a lifetime propagating the bravado of The Great American Dream.
Posted on January 22, 2011 |FILM REVIEW - I believe wholeheartedly in the sanctity of creative license - it's what makes cinema art. And I am not hating on re-makes. They have their place in cinema, and they have the potential to astound...
Posted on January 19, 2011 |Great satire touches on contentious issues. And as much as one would like to magic-wand Britney Spears out of earshot and brain space it's just not possible...
Posted on January 18, 2011 |LYRICAL LOITERINGS OF A LISTENER - In 1994, The Crow achieved cult status, not only because of the filmâs venerated dark avenger but because of the âon-screenâ death of Brandon Lee...
Posted on January 17, 2011 |The highly anticipated first episode of the second season of Glee aired a Monday ago (11 January), and the blogosphere is having a rant.
Posted on January 15, 2011 |Oh man, oh man OH MAN! Just had a listen to a track from DevilDriverâs hotly anticipated fifth studio album, which is due for release February 22, 2011.
Posted on January 13, 2011 |When affronted by the âFriends Donât Let Friends Drink Friendsâ advert for Tru Blood, I was delivered a mental slap in the face by what has become the âgreat vampire metaphorâ