- KMFDM at Islington Academy
- Too old to headbang?
- “The Following”: the good the bad and the very very stupid
- Manson turns model – say what!?
- Tyler Durden: girls always love a badass!
- Happy 88th Edward Gorey
- Deftones at Brixton Academy
- Oscar Pistorius: Fallen Hero
- Why I will not go back to South Africa
- “Black Sabbath & Philosophy” – a MUST READ for fan and foe alike!
- Only a band with super street cred can get away with mentioning its own name… Hail KMFDM. http://t.co/OfGbyCRgYx 05:58:13 PM April 29, 2013 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Only a band with super street cred can get away with mentioning its own name...repeatedly. Hail KMFDM. http://t.co/g8Ox9L0e6l 05:15:53 PM April 29, 2013 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Too old to headbang? No one ever said life was easy. ‘Specially not for a metalhead. http://t.co/2hNKMkYdFw 11:05:00 AM April 29, 2013 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- If "The Following" is anything to go by America should be overrun with serial killers. Why? Because the FBI suck... http://t.co/e0jRuuytbn 08:44:38 PM April 16, 2013 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- So… Manson turns model. Of course he does! http://t.co/q6j7PvBhKV 04:01:38 PM April 11, 2013 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
Posted on November 16, 2010 |LYRICAL LOITERINGS OF A LISTENER - On the face of it “Pray For Villains” is a song that reflects a broken society. A society devoid of heroes…
Posted on November 13, 2010 |The BBC Book List for 2010 contains a list of 'must read' literature for all the aspiring box tickers out there.
Posted on November 9, 2010 |The X-Factor is an unstoppable beast that barges its way into every nook and cranny come the end of the year.
Posted on November 9, 2010 |Hanging out with the Naked Chef while he fought an uphill battle on behalf of nutritions eating, in Huntington was frustrating...
Posted on November 8, 2010 |LYRICAL LOITERINGS OF A LISTENER - Korn: love ‘em, hate ‘em, they’re in your face either way. The lyrics to “Ya’ll Want A Single” are pretty straight forward: “fuck you” and “fuck that”.
Posted on November 2, 2010 |LYRICAL LOITERINGS OF A LISTENER - One of the most disturbing stories to emerge in the last decade is that of the infamous Josef Fritzl and his daughter Elisabeth.
Posted on October 24, 2010 |Tim Burton is to direct Maleficent's tale. Burton will give a voice to the nameless evil fairy godmother (Disney's Maleficent) of the traditional Sleeping Beauty fairytale
Posted on October 23, 2010 |LYRICAL LOITERINGS OF A LISTENER - Some would consider Type O Negative’s song “Halloween In Heaven” wholly blasphemous, which is, arguably and sadly, a reductive interpretation overlooking the song’s great sense of humour.
Posted on October 21, 2010 |I watched Mulholland Drive last night. Three things must be noted before further reading: I am a David Lynch virgin; I am not big on research; film snobs irritate me.
Posted on October 19, 2010 |LYRICAL LOITERINGS OF A LISTENER - Underneath the frivolity of Murderdolls’ “Dead In Hollywood” is a comment about Hollywood as an ironic symbol of hope.