- Life tainted with weird #coronavirus
- A world gone mad #coronavirus
- Why I love the Springboks
- Savage soaps – oh so pretty! #coolshit
- Stranger Things – who’s the monster anyway?
- Why Shakespeare would love Fleabag
- The Scream – an ode to life
- Killer Cakes – Natalie Sideserf #coolshit
- The Handmaid’s Tale exposes June as monster
- Horror movie jewellery #coolshit
Posted on February 9, 2009 |LITERARY ESSAY - A brief discussion of Art, Life and Spirit in The Fountainhead (Ayn Rand) and Faith of the Fallen (Terry Goodkind), in accordance with Objectivist ethics.
Posted on February 2, 2009 |The art, mystery and beauty of the Geisha culture is spellbinding and the sacrifice and discipline involved in a Geisha's pursuit and perfection of art is awe-inspiring...
Posted on January 26, 2009 |ST EULALIA by John William Waterhouse is the most magnificently evocative painting. I simply adore it. When I saw it at the Tate Britain for the first time...