- KMFDM at Islington Academy
- Too old to headbang?
- “The Following”: the good the bad and the very very stupid
- Manson turns model – say what!?
- Tyler Durden: girls always love a badass!
- Happy 88th Edward Gorey
- Deftones at Brixton Academy
- Oscar Pistorius: Fallen Hero
- Why I will not go back to South Africa
- “Black Sabbath & Philosophy” – a MUST READ for fan and foe alike!
- Only a band with super street cred can get away with mentioning its own name… Hail KMFDM. http://t.co/OfGbyCRgYx 05:58:13 PM April 29, 2013 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Only a band with super street cred can get away with mentioning its own name...repeatedly. Hail KMFDM. http://t.co/g8Ox9L0e6l 05:15:53 PM April 29, 2013 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Too old to headbang? No one ever said life was easy. ‘Specially not for a metalhead. http://t.co/2hNKMkYdFw 11:05:00 AM April 29, 2013 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- If "The Following" is anything to go by America should be overrun with serial killers. Why? Because the FBI suck... http://t.co/e0jRuuytbn 08:44:38 PM April 16, 2013 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- So… Manson turns model. Of course he does! http://t.co/q6j7PvBhKV 04:01:38 PM April 11, 2013 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
Posted on August 10, 2011 |I find it very hard to empathise. Call me hardass, ignorant, unChristian... whatever...
Posted on May 2, 2011 |Pain is a plausible excuse, fear is okay, religious reasons are justifiable and 'I just don't like them' is perfect... but wrinkly skin!? Come on
Posted on April 15, 2011 |As human beings, we fight the system that has birthed our collective identity by expressing our darkest thoughts through a channel that is deemed acceptable by the norms of society. Art is this channel.
Posted on February 3, 2011 |Lately I have been thinking a great deal about my moral responsibility, as a human being and as a consumer, to shop ethically.
Posted on January 19, 2011 |Great satire touches on contentious issues. And as much as one would like to magic-wand Britney Spears out of earshot and brain space it's just not possible...
Posted on November 9, 2010 |The X-Factor is an unstoppable beast that barges its way into every nook and cranny come the end of the year.
Posted on November 9, 2010 |Hanging out with the Naked Chef while he fought an uphill battle on behalf of nutritions eating, in Huntington was frustrating...
Posted on September 3, 2010 |You get grunge and then you get grunge. And then you get Camden grunge. I am the mom of a totally adorable (if I may say so myself) 9-month-old baby girl. Everyone loves her... including the hobos, the dustbin-diggers, the unbathed, the toothless...
Posted on July 16, 2010 |Stereotypes are based on common behaviours associated with particular groups of people and most of us apply stereotypes in order to understand others, no matter how unjust or untrue. And sadly, most of the dodgy, gangster, knife wielding kids around London wear hoods.
Posted on July 9, 2010 |Uruguay is the shiz! I hope Forlán and his boys destroy some German pride tomorrow. As a South African, I get the whole grudge thing...