- KMFDM at Islington Academy
- Too old to headbang?
- “The Following”: the good the bad and the very very stupid
- Manson turns model – say what!?
- Tyler Durden: girls always love a badass!
- Happy 88th Edward Gorey
- Deftones at Brixton Academy
- Oscar Pistorius: Fallen Hero
- Why I will not go back to South Africa
- “Black Sabbath & Philosophy” – a MUST READ for fan and foe alike!
- Only a band with super street cred can get away with mentioning its own nameâ€¦ Hail KMFDM. http://t.co/OfGbyCRgYx 05:58:13 PM April 29, 2013 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Only a band with super street cred can get away with mentioning its own name...repeatedly. Hail KMFDM. http://t.co/g8Ox9L0e6l 05:15:53 PM April 29, 2013 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Too old to headbang? No one ever said life was easy. â€˜Specially not for a metalhead. http://t.co/2hNKMkYdFw 11:05:00 AM April 29, 2013 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- If "The Following" is anything to go by America should be overrun with serial killers. Why? Because the FBI suck... http://t.co/e0jRuuytbn 08:44:38 PM April 16, 2013 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Soâ€¦ Manson turns model. Of course he does! http://t.co/q6j7PvBhKV 04:01:38 PM April 11, 2013 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
Posted on February 16, 2013 |I didnâ€™t leave South Africa because I didnâ€™t like it and I didnâ€™t leave with the intention not to go back. Five years later, I know I wonâ€™t go back.
Posted on April 10, 2012 |FILM REVIEW: What happens when your ethics implore you to fight the system... but then you become a part of the system you so deplore? How do you 'fuck the authority' when you are the authority?
Posted on October 11, 2011 |127 Hours never succumbs to the tone of a prosaic â€˜stuck in a hole for five daysâ€™ bore fest; Boyle hooks his audience by using unique images and clever film techniques to reveal Ralstonâ€™s character as well as capture his psychological turmoil.
Posted on August 31, 2011 |Sometimes I think about Corey Taylor...
Posted on August 19, 2011 |Why not do what it takes to look good if it inspires happiness? It seems like a no-brainer but itâ€™s not all that simple. Doing whatever infringes on a moral standard.
Posted on August 10, 2011 |I find it very hard to empathise. Call me hardass, ignorant, unChristian... whatever...
Posted on July 12, 2011 |A child called Chucky and no internetâ€¦ HELL! Pure and unadulterated.
Posted on June 30, 2011 |Hereâ€™s the thing; BeyoncÃ©â€™s stupidass song really is stupidass but Kurtâ€™s Iâ€™m-gay-and-effeminate-and-totally-fabulous gyrations on Glee (and in the live show) make the song amazing.
Posted on June 2, 2011 |Next time you feel the urge to haul your drunken ass onto a road sign and swing from a lamp post in the middle of the nightâ€¦ in the middle of the streetâ€¦ please DON'T!