- KMFDM at Islington Academy
- Too old to headbang?
- “The Following”: the good the bad and the very very stupid
- Manson turns model – say what!?
- Tyler Durden: girls always love a badass!
- Happy 88th Edward Gorey
- Deftones at Brixton Academy
- Oscar Pistorius: Fallen Hero
- Why I will not go back to South Africa
- “Black Sabbath & Philosophy” – a MUST READ for fan and foe alike!
- Only a band with super street cred can get away with mentioning its own name… Hail KMFDM. http://t.co/OfGbyCRgYx 05:58:13 PM April 29, 2013 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Only a band with super street cred can get away with mentioning its own name...repeatedly. Hail KMFDM. http://t.co/g8Ox9L0e6l 05:15:53 PM April 29, 2013 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Too old to headbang? No one ever said life was easy. ‘Specially not for a metalhead. http://t.co/2hNKMkYdFw 11:05:00 AM April 29, 2013 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- If "The Following" is anything to go by America should be overrun with serial killers. Why? Because the FBI suck... http://t.co/e0jRuuytbn 08:44:38 PM April 16, 2013 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- So… Manson turns model. Of course he does! http://t.co/q6j7PvBhKV 04:01:38 PM April 11, 2013 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
Posted on October 2, 2012 |BOOK REVIEW: Is it possible to like a band and loathe its frontman? An improbability made entirely probable by one of Autobiography’s most unlikeable narrators, Corey ‘Blowhard’ Taylor, whose tell-all tales are well… who gives a shit?
Posted on May 31, 2012 |TV REVIEW: A town called Charming controlled and protected by a gang that calls itself a ‘club’. It’s a beautiful irony that solicits the substance of one of television’s most awesome series.
Posted on May 10, 2012 |MAKEUP REVIEW: If you perceive makeup in all its expressive artistry, Lime Crime is a brand you need to take note of!
Posted on April 10, 2012 |FILM REVIEW: What happens when your ethics implore you to fight the system... but then you become a part of the system you so deplore? How do you 'fuck the authority' when you are the authority?
Posted on April 3, 2012 |ART REVIEW: Intrinsic to the nature of Art is that it inspires other Art; an idea exuded in the film-inspired Woodcut Prints of artist Loren Kantor.
Posted on March 22, 2012 |FILM REVIEW:...not even Christoph Brilliant Waltz (who was totally lackluster this time around), a big-ass blimp or some very very misplaced Matrix Milla moves could save this movie.
Posted on October 13, 2011 |TV REVIEW: Supernatural is hitting its seventh season, after series creator Eric Kripke predicted only five. But has the story line become a tad too convoluted?
Posted on October 4, 2011 |FOOD REVIEW: Ginger... Comfort... Emporium - sold. Sold a hundred times over.