- Ten years in London: a love letter
- Is Michael Jackson unethical for kids?
- Clowns trump Trump in American Horror Story
- Barbie to the rescue (but don’t tell anyone)
- Rant! partners with Netflix. WOOP!
- Master of None – saver of sanity
- Homemade treat hacks #2 Unicorn Shake
- Why the Famous Five is still awesome (75 years later!)
- Homemade treat hacks #1 (Cereal Killer Cafe)
- On your birthday…
Posted on August 26, 2009 |EVENT REVIEW - Anyone down for some naked-body viewing this weekend? If yes, then make your way to the Wellcome Collection venue on Euston Road...
Posted on July 29, 2009 |RESTAURANT REVIEW - Candy Cakes in Covent Garden is like walking into Willy Wonka's chocolate factory. As the brilliant colours of the candy cake icing bombard the eye-balls in a blinding blast of luminescent beauty.
Posted on July 28, 2009 |Today is a good day. In fact, today is an AMAZING day! Why? Because I, this very morning, stumbled upon the Cullinan diamond of the baking industry.
Posted on July 24, 2009 |ALBUM REVIEW - Look out people! Arkaea is about to blow up, out and all over. The band’s debut album
Years in the Darknesscertainly got my blood bubbling with excitement.
Posted on July 9, 2009 |ALBUM REVIEW - The Red Chord: a) an act of execution by a slitting of the throat b) reference to a slit throat in Alan Berg’s Opera Wozzeck and c) American band from Revere, Massachusetts. Combine a), b) and c) and we get a brutal death metal/grindcore...