- Ten years in London: a love letter
- Is Michael Jackson unethical for kids?
- Clowns trump Trump in American Horror Story
- Barbie to the rescue (but don’t tell anyone)
- Rant! partners with Netflix. WOOP!
- Master of None – saver of sanity
- Homemade treat hacks #2 Unicorn Shake
- Why the Famous Five is still awesome (75 years later!)
- Homemade treat hacks #1 (Cereal Killer Cafe)
- On your birthday…
Posted on March 17, 2009 |FILM/BOOK REVIEW: - Stardust the film was a billion times cooler than Stardust the novel – and I say this with great disappointment.
Posted on March 16, 2009 |TRAVEL REVIEW - A couple of weeks ago, I spent four brilliant days trekking around Dublin with husband, who time and time again, proves himself to be the most awesome travel partner in the universe. The amount of time we spend laughing is beyond normal.
Posted on February 28, 2009 |BOOK REVIEW - The man is just a walking ball of talent. It seems so wrong that so much artistic flair should be allocated to one individual.
Posted on February 23, 2009 |TRAVEL REVIEW: Canterbury - Thanks to a cheap-ass bus deal by National Express, husband and I abandoned the mania of London to make pilgrimage to Canterbury this Saturday past. It is beautiful.