- Life tainted with weird #coronavirus
- A world gone mad #coronavirus
- Why I love the Springboks
- Savage soaps – oh so pretty! #coolshit
- Stranger Things – who’s the monster anyway?
- Why Shakespeare would love Fleabag
- The Scream – an ode to life
- Killer Cakes – Natalie Sideserf #coolshit
- The Handmaid’s Tale exposes June as monster
- Horror movie jewellery #coolshit
Posted on March 17, 2020 |People looked at me on the tube, with my sleeping toddler cradling my chest with her momma-love. Are they judging me? Pitying me? Praying that we don't sit next to them. Or at they just looking. It's hard to tell these days.
Posted on July 25, 2019 |When it comes to people, no matter how ‘ordinary’ the individual, (the place or context), there is always a hidden narrative. This sounds sinister. Sometimes it is. Sometimes not.