The enigma that is ‘IT’ first terrified readers in 1986… but the reign of terror did not stop there; with a ravenous relentlessness, Stephen King’s carnivorous creature has inflicted intellectual injury for a traumatic 25 years to date. King’s bloodcurdling contemplation of the ‘darkness that lies beneath’ is symbolised by one of horror’s most menacing of monsters; Pennywise the Dancing Clown. The inter-dimensional predatory life-form that changes form and lives in the sewers changed not only the lives of seven Derry children but the lives of millions of readers around the globe. Deeply disturbing in every way, IT treads where the mind fears to tread, it unearths what has been long buried and wanders into the depths of the soul, where no man dare wonder.
I worked on the book in a dream. I remember very little about the writing of it, except for the idea that I’d gotten hold of something that felt very big to me, and something that talked about more than monsters…
— Stephen King
In honour of IT’s 25 years, Cemetery Dance Books is releasing a Special Deluxe Limited Edition featuring a brand new afterword by Stephen King, full-colour wrap-around colour artwork by Glen Orbik, and nearly thirty original colour and black & white interior illustrations by Alan M. Clark and Erin Wells.
Special Features Exclusive to this Collector’s Edition:
• brand new afterword by Stephen King detailing why he wrote the book.
• deluxe oversized design (7 inches X 10 inches) featuring two colour interior printing.
• epic wrap-around full colour cover artwork by Glen Orbik.
• nearly thirty pieces of colour and black & white interior artwork by Alan M. Clark and Erin Wells.
• interior colour artwork will be printed on a high-quality glossy stock and tipped into the book.
• high-quality embossed endpapers and fine bindings for all three editions.
• full-colour signature sheets with exclusive colour artwork in the signed editions.
• a page count so high it pushes the limits of Cemetery’s printer — easily the publisher’s largest book ever!
• extremely collectible print run that is a tiny fraction of the MILLIONS of copies of this novel you’ve seen in bookstores over the last 25 years — and you will NOT find the edition in chain bookstores.
To order It: The 25th Anniversary Special Limited Edition, CLICK HERE!