- Ten years in London: a love letter
- Is Michael Jackson unethical for kids?
- Clowns trump Trump in American Horror Story
- Barbie to the rescue (but don’t tell anyone)
- Rant! partners with Netflix. WOOP!
- Master of None – saver of sanity
- Homemade treat hacks #2 Unicorn Shake
- Why the Famous Five is still awesome (75 years later!)
- Homemade treat hacks #1 (Cereal Killer Cafe)
- On your birthday…
Posted on October 11, 2011 |127 Hours never succumbs to the tone of a prosaic ‘stuck in a hole for five days’ bore fest; Boyle hooks his audience by using unique images and clever film techniques to reveal Ralston’s character as well as capture his psychological turmoil.