- Ten years in London: a love letter
- Is Michael Jackson unethical for kids?
- Clowns trump Trump in American Horror Story
- Barbie to the rescue (but don’t tell anyone)
- Rant! partners with Netflix. WOOP!
- Master of None – saver of sanity
- Homemade treat hacks #2 Unicorn Shake
- Why the Famous Five is still awesome (75 years later!)
- Homemade treat hacks #1 (Cereal Killer Cafe)
- On your birthday…
Posted on June 30, 2017 |T-Boz, Left Eye and Chilli were not like other lame-ass girl groups of the same era; there was a rawness to TLC – something neither contrived nor manipulated.
Posted on June 15, 2011 |Back to the 90s - Back in the 90s, some marketing genius managed to sell the idea to pre-teens that Trolls weren't ugly, hairy, warty dudes-with-height-problems that hid under bridges and ate goats.
Posted on June 14, 2011 |Back to the 90s - L.A. Lights were high-top sports shoes that weren't really sports shoes; they had a mod look, laced up with ribbons (the girls’ ones) and lit up on the heel when you walked. All the cool kids had them…
Posted on June 13, 2011 |Back to the 90s - The pretentious (and totally unrealistic) dialogue, the indulgent self-awareness, the analytic introspection, the satiric melodrama… we were all addicts.