- Ten years in London: a love letter
- Is Michael Jackson unethical for kids?
- Clowns trump Trump in American Horror Story
- Barbie to the rescue (but don’t tell anyone)
- Rant! partners with Netflix. WOOP!
- Master of None – saver of sanity
- Homemade treat hacks #2 Unicorn Shake
- Why the Famous Five is still awesome (75 years later!)
- Homemade treat hacks #1 (Cereal Killer Cafe)
- On your birthday…
Posted on September 26, 2011 |Back to the 90s – They were black and orange (black outside, orange inside), satin and über poofy. All the cool guys wore them. And we called them 'bomber jackets'.
Posted on September 20, 2011 |Back to the 90s - Cubbi, Sunni, Gruffi, Zummi, Tummi, Grammi... remember?
Posted on August 17, 2011 |TV REVIEW: Back to the 90s - Ten long years later, I re-watched La Femme Nikita and was as engrossed as I was the first time. So, what makes a decade-old television show as awesome as it was… a decade ago? Three simple words: Michael and Nakita.
Posted on June 15, 2011 |Back to the 90s - Back in the 90s, some marketing genius managed to sell the idea to pre-teens that Trolls weren't ugly, hairy, warty dudes-with-height-problems that hid under bridges and ate goats.
Posted on June 14, 2011 |Back to the 90s - L.A. Lights were high-top sports shoes that weren't really sports shoes; they had a mod look, laced up with ribbons (the girls’ ones) and lit up on the heel when you walked. All the cool kids had them…
Posted on June 13, 2011 |Back to the 90s - The pretentious (and totally unrealistic) dialogue, the indulgent self-awareness, the analytic introspection, the satiric melodrama… we were all addicts.