- Ten years in London: a love letter
- Is Michael Jackson unethical for kids?
- Clowns trump Trump in American Horror Story
- Barbie to the rescue (but don’t tell anyone)
- Rant! partners with Netflix. WOOP!
- Master of None – saver of sanity
- Homemade treat hacks #2 Unicorn Shake
- Why the Famous Five is still awesome (75 years later!)
- Homemade treat hacks #1 (Cereal Killer Cafe)
- On your birthday…
Posted on February 28, 2011 |EVENT REVIEW - The Oscars: what a fantastic farce: a group of so-called film buffs getting together to choose the 'best of the best' in as objective and a-political manner as possible (stifled laugh)...
Posted on January 23, 2009 |onfession: I am one of those losers who actually care who wins Oscars. I will sit through six hours of rambling speeches and corny jokes to see if my favourite guy or gal wins (screw highlights).