- Ten years in London: a love letter
- Is Michael Jackson unethical for kids?
- Clowns trump Trump in American Horror Story
- Barbie to the rescue (but don’t tell anyone)
- Rant! partners with Netflix. WOOP!
- Master of None – saver of sanity
- Homemade treat hacks #2 Unicorn Shake
- Why the Famous Five is still awesome (75 years later!)
- Homemade treat hacks #1 (Cereal Killer Cafe)
- On your birthday…
Posted on August 3, 2011 |So what is True Blood actually about? Sex, sex and more sex is the obvious answer… but only if you don’t look closely enough.
Posted on May 26, 2011 |The attraction to either Bill or Eric (perhaps both if you are indiscriminately horny) is rooted in each vampire’s relationship with Sookie. Bill’s selflessness contrasts poignantly with Eric’s selfishness...
Posted on March 18, 2011 |DELECTABLE DUDES OF DISCOURSE: When it comes to delectable dudes of discourse, no novel is permeated with as many hunks of burning love as Charlaine Harris’s Southern Vampire Mysteries series. Harris has applied every studly stereotype to her male characters...
Posted on January 13, 2011 |When affronted by the “Friends Don’t Let Friends Drink Friends” advert for Tru Blood, I was delivered a mental slap in the face by what has become the ‘great vampire metaphor’