- Ten years in London: a love letter
- Is Michael Jackson unethical for kids?
- Clowns trump Trump in American Horror Story
- Barbie to the rescue (but don’t tell anyone)
- Rant! partners with Netflix. WOOP!
- Master of None – saver of sanity
- Homemade treat hacks #2 Unicorn Shake
- Why the Famous Five is still awesome (75 years later!)
- Homemade treat hacks #1 (Cereal Killer Cafe)
- On your birthday…
Posted on February 28, 2011 |EVENT REVIEW - The Oscars: what a fantastic farce: a group of so-called film buffs getting together to choose the 'best of the best' in as objective and a-political manner as possible (stifled laugh)...
Posted on February 6, 2009 |The audio clip of Christian Bale performing a near Patrick Bateman on the set of Terminator Salvation, has been the highlight of my week.
Posted on February 5, 2009 |Ellsworth Toohey once said to Kiki Holcombe: “tell me the movie stars you like and I’ll tell you what you are”. In the spirit of self-discovery and enlightenment I have decided to conduct an experiment according to Mr Toohey’s theory.