- Ten years in London: a love letter
- Is Michael Jackson unethical for kids?
- Clowns trump Trump in American Horror Story
- Barbie to the rescue (but don’t tell anyone)
- Rant! partners with Netflix. WOOP!
- Master of None – saver of sanity
- Homemade treat hacks #2 Unicorn Shake
- Why the Famous Five is still awesome (75 years later!)
- Homemade treat hacks #1 (Cereal Killer Cafe)
- On your birthday…
Posted on August 19, 2011 |Why not do what it takes to look good if it inspires happiness? It seems like a no-brainer but it’s not all that simple. Doing whatever infringes on a moral standard.
Posted on August 9, 2011 |What do we do to survive in this world? We fake it. And in the process, make life as sordid as possible.