- Feminism Defunked: Emma Watson in Beauty & the Beast
- Santa Clarita Diet – get your fill TODAY!
- YakketyYAK #4…Emojis
- YakketyYAK #3…Trump
- YakketyYAK #2…Wonder Woman
- YakketyYAK #1…ABBA
- What’s in a face? Disney attempts to combat stereotype with new checklist for a modern princess
- The dark side of Beatrix Potter
- How Scream changed the world
- Talkin’ trash about rainbow bagels. Naughty naughty.
Posted on February 23, 2017 |Beauty and the Beast is on a rant. Look out patriarchy! But is Hermoine’s feminist fairytale all that? It is, after all a fairytale, with a protagonist called Beauty.
Posted on October 21, 2016 |Paradisaical princesses and their soporific stereotype; Disney’s been dishing ‘em out for years, to the detriment of feminism and the delight of popular culture. But the heat is on!
Posted on March 3, 2016 |Like John Snow, those medieval guys knew nothing because there is nothing quite like the torture of reading a NOT kickass book…over and over and over again! Every day. Every night. All the time.
Posted on September 9, 2014 |The cogs of consumerism that drive Disney's whopping wheel of fortune are comprised of many a character - the Empire's feisty fiends being the most enigmatic.
Posted on September 2, 2014 |Tattooed and tantalising, these twisted temptresses are the coolest gals in the Magic Kingdom fo'sho.
Posted on April 4, 2011 |THE FABULOUS PHOTOGRAPHIC FANTASIES OF ANNIE LEIBOVITZ - The grim and gruesome personality of oral folktales have formed the foundation of the euphemised Disney tales, which illustrators have transmuted onto silver screen with posed pretense...