- Killer Cakes – Natalie Sideserf #coolshit
- The Handmaid’s Tale exposes June as monster
- Horror movie jewellery #coolshit
- Amy Bennett sneaks into suburbia and tells an uncomfortable story
- Darn Schlond Poofa!
- Ten years in London: a love letter
- Clowns trump Trump in American Horror Story
- Barbie to the rescue (but don’t tell anyone)
- Rant! partners with Netflix. WOOP!
- Master of None – saver of sanity
Posted on July 25, 2019 |When it comes to people, no matter how ‘ordinary’ the individual, (the place or context), there is always a hidden narrative. This sounds sinister. Sometimes it is. Sometimes not.
Posted on December 17, 2015 |Tim Burton’s post-modern Victor Frankenstein must have been hitting the gin when he gave poor Edward scissors for hands. Seriously – was there not a better option?
Posted on February 28, 2009 |BOOK REVIEW - The man is just a walking ball of talent. It seems so wrong that so much artistic flair should be allocated to one individual.
Posted on February 5, 2009 |Ellsworth Toohey once said to Kiki Holcombe: “tell me the movie stars you like and I’ll tell you what you are”. In the spirit of self-discovery and enlightenment I have decided to conduct an experiment according to Mr Toohey’s theory.