- Feminism Defunked: Emma Watson in Beauty & the Beast
- Santa Clarita Diet – get your fill TODAY!
- YakketyYAK #4…Emojis
- YakketyYAK #3…Trump
- YakketyYAK #2…Wonder Woman
- YakketyYAK #1…ABBA
- What’s in a face? Disney attempts to combat stereotype with new checklist for a modern princess
- The dark side of Beatrix Potter
- How Scream changed the world
- Talkin’ trash about rainbow bagels. Naughty naughty.
Posted on July 29, 2016 |This sentence could easily come right out of The Babadook. Except it’s Beatrix Potter! Provincial princess. Animal loving conservationist – Beatrix Potter!
Posted on October 8, 2012 |When the (apparent) bedlam of a world enveloped in the psychosis of masked maniacs and marvelous monsters is commandeered by thought, skill, imagination, heart and intellect, not only is horror art, but great art.
Posted on September 14, 2011 |Both versions of John Lindqvist’s eerie tale are sublime tributes to the art of cinema and to the horror genre as well. There is nothing gratuitous in either film, every scene, angle, shot, expression, word and movement conveys a gravitas of meaning.
Posted on May 23, 2011 |FILM REVIEW: Crimson pools mirror a mess of mangled, mutilated corpses that swing from hooks embedded in the roof of a passenger train. The driver chortles and the assassin smacks his rapacious lips as the insatiable appetite of the roving slaughterhouse...
Posted on March 9, 2011 |FILM TRAILER REVIEW - There is Courtney Cox with better hair and Neve Campbell with the same hair, David Arquette back as dumb Dewey, Emma Roberts looking lovely, Hayden Panettiere running for her life instead of saving the world, Rory Culkin...