- Is Michael Jackson unethical for kids?
- Clowns trump Trump in American Horror Story
- Barbie to the rescue (but don’t tell anyone)
- Rant! partners with Netflix. WOOP!
- Master of None – saver of sanity
- Homemade treat hacks #2 Unicorn Shake
- Why the Famous Five is still awesome (75 years later!)
- Homemade treat hacks #1 (Cereal Killer Cafe)
- On your birthday…
- Why camping with kids is the WORST most AWESOME thing ever.
Posted on October 11, 2017 |Clowns, right? Tormenting towns with grins, games and exuberant exertions of fun and frolic; what was Joseph Grimaldi thinking back in eighteen-hundred-and-something, with that white face and all that slapstick?
Posted on October 8, 2012 |When the (apparent) bedlam of a world enveloped in the psychosis of masked maniacs and marvelous monsters is commandeered by thought, skill, imagination, heart and intellect, not only is horror art, but great art.
Posted on May 23, 2011 |FILM REVIEW: Crimson pools mirror a mess of mangled, mutilated corpses that swing from hooks embedded in the roof of a passenger train. The driver chortles and the assassin smacks his rapacious lips as the insatiable appetite of the roving slaughterhouse...
Posted on March 8, 2011 |DELECTABLE DUDES OF DISCOURSE: Ben Mears - the ultimate selfless hero and most delectable of discourse dudes. Steven King’s 1979 novel Salem’s Lot uses horror to turn the tired cliché of the ‘tragic love story’ into something bold and belligerent.
Posted on February 24, 2011 |The other day I was accosted by the site of a plethora of poor helpless teddies wedged in-between metal bars in what appeared to be some sort of sadistic art display...
Posted on July 28, 2010 |FILM REVIEW:
Orphan- I am most pleased to reveal that Jaume Collet-Serra’s Orphan recently ended a severely dry spell of horror film boredom.