- Why I love the Springboks
- Savage soaps – oh so pretty! #coolshit
- Stranger Things – who’s the monster anyway?
- Why Shakespeare would love Fleabag
- The Scream – an ode to life
- Killer Cakes – Natalie Sideserf #coolshit
- The Handmaid’s Tale exposes June as monster
- Horror movie jewellery #coolshit
- Amy Bennett sneaks into suburbia and tells an uncomfortable story
- Darn Schlond Poofa!
Posted on May 31, 2011 |With new director, Rob Marshall, at the helm of ‘Pirates 4’ many fans feared that the film would lose its quirky charisma. But it hasn’t, not at all.
Posted on October 9, 2010 |The week saw Captain Jack Sparrow make his way across the Caribbean (on a pair of sea turtles) to help nine-year-old pupil Beatrice Delap stage a 'mutiny' against the teachers at her school in Greenwich.
Posted on February 5, 2009 |Ellsworth Toohey once said to Kiki Holcombe: “tell me the movie stars you like and I’ll tell you what you are”. In the spirit of self-discovery and enlightenment I have decided to conduct an experiment according to Mr Toohey’s theory.