- Life tainted with weird #coronavirus
- A world gone mad #coronavirus
- Why I love the Springboks
- Savage soaps – oh so pretty! #coolshit
- Stranger Things – who’s the monster anyway?
- Why Shakespeare would love Fleabag
- The Scream – an ode to life
- Killer Cakes – Natalie Sideserf #coolshit
- The Handmaid’s Tale exposes June as monster
- Horror movie jewellery #coolshit
Posted on October 11, 2011 |127 Hours never succumbs to the tone of a prosaic ‘stuck in a hole for five days’ bore fest; Boyle hooks his audience by using unique images and clever film techniques to reveal Ralston’s character as well as capture his psychological turmoil.