- Why I love the Springboks
- Savage soaps – oh so pretty! #coolshit
- Stranger Things – who’s the monster anyway?
- Why Shakespeare would love Fleabag
- The Scream – an ode to life
- Killer Cakes – Natalie Sideserf #coolshit
- The Handmaid’s Tale exposes June as monster
- Horror movie jewellery #coolshit
- Amy Bennett sneaks into suburbia and tells an uncomfortable story
- Darn Schlond Poofa!
Posted on October 2, 2013 |Much like Dexter Morgan in the finale’s parting shot, many viewers have been left unsatisfied, angry with the world, wtf-ing their way through a Dexter-less day. The question is why?
Posted on February 22, 2011 |Barbie: gregarious model entrepreneur by day and head-decapitating psycho killer by night; a metaphor exposing the disingenuous temperament of humankind...
Posted on May 11, 2009 |The mind of a serial killer is a fascinating thing. And the mind of Dexter Morgan is like a delicious trifle that I feel compelled, by the rumblings of a hungry gut, to dig in to and dissect...
Posted on February 16, 2009 |Omar – the quintessential Antihero. A black Robin Hood, with a twist … and a shotgun.