- Ten years in London: a love letter
- Is Michael Jackson unethical for kids?
- Clowns trump Trump in American Horror Story
- Barbie to the rescue (but don’t tell anyone)
- Rant! partners with Netflix. WOOP!
- Master of None – saver of sanity
- Homemade treat hacks #2 Unicorn Shake
- Why the Famous Five is still awesome (75 years later!)
- Homemade treat hacks #1 (Cereal Killer Cafe)
- On your birthday…
Posted on October 2, 2013 |Much like Dexter Morgan in the finale’s parting shot, many viewers have been left unsatisfied, angry with the world, wtf-ing their way through a Dexter-less day. The question is why?
Posted on February 22, 2011 |Barbie: gregarious model entrepreneur by day and head-decapitating psycho killer by night; a metaphor exposing the disingenuous temperament of humankind...
Posted on May 11, 2009 |The mind of a serial killer is a fascinating thing. And the mind of Dexter Morgan is like a delicious trifle that I feel compelled, by the rumblings of a hungry gut, to dig in to and dissect...
Posted on February 16, 2009 |Omar – the quintessential Antihero. A black Robin Hood, with a twist … and a shotgun.