- Ten years in London: a love letter
- Is Michael Jackson unethical for kids?
- Clowns trump Trump in American Horror Story
- Barbie to the rescue (but don’t tell anyone)
- Rant! partners with Netflix. WOOP!
- Master of None – saver of sanity
- Homemade treat hacks #2 Unicorn Shake
- Why the Famous Five is still awesome (75 years later!)
- Homemade treat hacks #1 (Cereal Killer Cafe)
- On your birthday…
Posted on June 8, 2011 |LYRICAL LOITERINGS OF A LISTENER - Slipknot is modern metal’s most masochistic machine. Slipknot is a philosophy; a metaphor for human nature. The masks, the mania and the music are symbolic of man’s maggoty malignancy.
Posted on February 17, 2011 |GIG REVIEW - There were bubbles, balls and balloons; there were monsters, there was metal, music and mayhem; there was pussy, porn and there were pyros; there were screens, skeletons and songs, there…
Posted on February 13, 2011 |GIG REVIEW - Hollywood based monsters of horror punk – aka The Murderdolls – have been charged with the meteoric massacre of all things mediocre. Wednesday 13 and his corrupt crew of misfits…