- Is Michael Jackson unethical for kids?
- Clowns trump Trump in American Horror Story
- Barbie to the rescue (but don’t tell anyone)
- Rant! partners with Netflix. WOOP!
- Master of None – saver of sanity
- Homemade treat hacks #2 Unicorn Shake
- Why the Famous Five is still awesome (75 years later!)
- Homemade treat hacks #1 (Cereal Killer Cafe)
- On your birthday…
- Why camping with kids is the WORST most AWESOME thing ever.
Posted on December 11, 2014 |There are no shenanigans. Sutter shoots straight. Jackson Teller's fate was foretold from the very beginning.
Posted on September 17, 2014 |The final season of Sons of Anarchy has projectiled onto screens with characteristic charisma...
Posted on December 7, 2012 |TV Review: Sons of Anarchy: just when you think you've got the show figured out, it rears its psychotic head and kicks you in the ass. Hard.
Posted on May 31, 2012 |TV REVIEW: A town called Charming controlled and protected by a gang that calls itself a ‘club’. It’s a beautiful irony that solicits the substance of one of television’s most awesome series.