- Why I love the Springboks
- Savage soaps – oh so pretty! #coolshit
- Stranger Things – who’s the monster anyway?
- Why Shakespeare would love Fleabag
- The Scream – an ode to life
- Killer Cakes – Natalie Sideserf #coolshit
- The Handmaid’s Tale exposes June as monster
- Horror movie jewellery #coolshit
- Amy Bennett sneaks into suburbia and tells an uncomfortable story
- Darn Schlond Poofa!
Posted on December 11, 2014 |There are no shenanigans. Sutter shoots straight. Jackson Teller's fate was foretold from the very beginning.
Posted on September 17, 2014 |The final season of Sons of Anarchy has projectiled onto screens with characteristic charisma...
Posted on December 7, 2012 |TV Review: Sons of Anarchy: just when you think you've got the show figured out, it rears its psychotic head and kicks you in the ass. Hard.
Posted on May 31, 2012 |TV REVIEW: A town called Charming controlled and protected by a gang that calls itself a ‘club’. It’s a beautiful irony that solicits the substance of one of television’s most awesome series.