- Ten years in London: a love letter
- Is Michael Jackson unethical for kids?
- Clowns trump Trump in American Horror Story
- Barbie to the rescue (but don’t tell anyone)
- Rant! partners with Netflix. WOOP!
- Master of None – saver of sanity
- Homemade treat hacks #2 Unicorn Shake
- Why the Famous Five is still awesome (75 years later!)
- Homemade treat hacks #1 (Cereal Killer Cafe)
- On your birthday…
Posted on January 21, 2018 |To you, dear London...in all your glamour, glory, guts, grunge and gore; thank you for a decade of awesome.
Posted on August 5, 2011 |There is something deeply romantic about walking where Shakespear, and his actors and audiences, walked… spoke, wrote, loved, laughed, listened, angered and fought.
Posted on September 3, 2010 |You get grunge and then you get grunge. And then you get Camden grunge. I am the mom of a totally adorable (if I may say so myself) 9-month-old baby girl. Everyone loves her... including the hobos, the dustbin-diggers, the unbathed, the toothless...
Posted on March 3, 2010 |ok Wan is my hero. He has relieved the hours of boredom that I have been slowly accruing whilst my three month old baby girl is attached to my boob, guzzling for endless minutes each day.
Posted on February 19, 2010 |London is a city full of irony and contradiction. The transient tone of the city contrasts with the great sense of history and culture embedded in every brick and stone that has played a part in its construction.
Posted on January 20, 2009 |Oh London, how great Thou art! Except for the massive spit globules that decorate your streets and pavements. And the pedestrian-rage-inducing-tourists who chat merrily on the middle of the sidewalk...