- Why I love the Springboks
- Savage soaps – oh so pretty! #coolshit
- Stranger Things – who’s the monster anyway?
- Why Shakespeare would love Fleabag
- The Scream – an ode to life
- Killer Cakes – Natalie Sideserf #coolshit
- The Handmaid’s Tale exposes June as monster
- Horror movie jewellery #coolshit
- Amy Bennett sneaks into suburbia and tells an uncomfortable story
- Darn Schlond Poofa!
Posted on March 30, 2011 |History dictates that Stephen King stories do not lend themselves to film interpretation; a point that renders the future of the author's self-proclaimed Magnum Opus not all that bright. But let's be optimistic. Shall we?
Posted on February 7, 2011 |TOP TEN BADASS FILM CREATURES: Gollum - Perhaps Gollum is the unsung hero of Lord of The Rings? The point is moot but irrespective of where sympathies lie, the fact is that the creature is unequivocally and infinitely as badass as beastly nuisances come.