- Dexter finale – kudos to a great ending
- Tim Lambesis. Fallen hero? Or just a man.
- Is Dexter Morgan going to die? Contemplating scenarios…
- The Walking Dead: best show alive!
- KMFDM at Islington Academy
- Too old to headbang?
- “The Following”: the good the bad and the very very stupid
- Manson turns model – say what!?
- Tyler Durden: girls always love a badass!
- Happy 88th Edward Gorey
- Only a band with super street cred can get away with mentioning its own name… Hail KMFDM. http://t.co/OfGbyCRgYx 05:58:13 PM April 29, 2013 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Only a band with super street cred can get away with mentioning its own name...repeatedly. Hail KMFDM. http://t.co/g8Ox9L0e6l 05:15:53 PM April 29, 2013 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Too old to headbang? No one ever said life was easy. ‘Specially not for a metalhead. http://t.co/2hNKMkYdFw 11:05:00 AM April 29, 2013 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- If "The Following" is anything to go by America should be overrun with serial killers. Why? Because the FBI suck... http://t.co/e0jRuuytbn 08:44:38 PM April 16, 2013 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- So… Manson turns model. Of course he does! http://t.co/q6j7PvBhKV 04:01:38 PM April 11, 2013 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
Posted on October 7, 2011 |LYRICAL LOITERINGS OF A LISTENER - Bold, brash, brutal… barbaric – Rammstein in words. Subtle is not how this German powerhouse rolls. The band batters its way into consciousness with porn, pyromania and petulance.
Posted on August 2, 2011 |LYRICAL LOITERINGS OF A LISTENER - Rob Zombie says that not only does Mars need women; Mars needs angry, red women.
Posted on June 8, 2011 |LYRICAL LOITERINGS OF A LISTENER - Slipknot is modern metal’s most masochistic machine. Slipknot is a philosophy; a metaphor for human nature. The masks, the mania and the music are symbolic of man’s maggoty malignancy.
Posted on March 1, 2011 |LYRICAL LOITERINGS OF A LISTENER -The oxymoron inherent in the term ‘love metal’ is a concept that Ville Valo has been selling to the world for close on 20 years.
Posted on February 10, 2011 |LYRICAL LOITERINGS OF A LISTENER - Since the band’s conception in 1998, System Of A Down has amassed a loyal following of manic fans by preaching ‘down with the system.’
Posted on January 29, 2011 |LYRICAL LOITERINGS OF A LISTENER - The United States of America, also known as ‘the land of the free and the home of the brave’, has spent a lifetime propagating the bravado of The Great American Dream.
Posted on January 18, 2011 |LYRICAL LOITERINGS OF A LISTENER - In 1994, The Crow achieved cult status, not only because of the film’s venerated dark avenger but because of the ‘on-screen’ death of Brandon Lee...
Posted on December 3, 2010 |LYRICAL LOITERINGS OF A LISTENER - Chino Moreno’s lyrics are disturbingly surreal and strangely abstract. Each Deftones song is an abyss of dark symbolism and perverse ideology...
Posted on November 16, 2010 |LYRICAL LOITERINGS OF A LISTENER - On the face of it “Pray For Villains” is a song that reflects a broken society. A society devoid of heroes…
Posted on November 8, 2010 |LYRICAL LOITERINGS OF A LISTENER - Korn: love ‘em, hate ‘em, they’re in your face either way. The lyrics to “Ya’ll Want A Single” are pretty straight forward: “fuck you” and “fuck that”.