- Why I love the Springboks
- Savage soaps – oh so pretty! #coolshit
- Stranger Things – who’s the monster anyway?
- Why Shakespeare would love Fleabag
- The Scream – an ode to life
- Killer Cakes – Natalie Sideserf #coolshit
- The Handmaid’s Tale exposes June as monster
- Horror movie jewellery #coolshit
- Amy Bennett sneaks into suburbia and tells an uncomfortable story
- Darn Schlond Poofa!
Posted on December 17, 2015 |Tim Burton’s post-modern Victor Frankenstein must have been hitting the gin when he gave poor Edward scissors for hands. Seriously – was there not a better option?
Posted on January 12, 2011 |There came a stage in my life, not so long ago, that, in order to preserve the essence of myself, I felt the inescapable longing to escape suburbia, which I did. And amazing things have happened there since.