- Is Michael Jackson unethical for kids?
- Clowns trump Trump in American Horror Story
- Barbie to the rescue (but don’t tell anyone)
- Rant! partners with Netflix. WOOP!
- Master of None – saver of sanity
- Homemade treat hacks #2 Unicorn Shake
- Why the Famous Five is still awesome (75 years later!)
- Homemade treat hacks #1 (Cereal Killer Cafe)
- On your birthday…
- Why camping with kids is the WORST most AWESOME thing ever.
Posted on September 21, 2017 |Rant! has always been a fan of Netflix (advert-free, binge-friendly TV – come on!) and was recently invited to partner with the mega-streamer in an initiative to bring awesome series to the masses by talkin' tele.
Posted on August 23, 2017 |Dev’s funny – and sort of fluffy, like a piece of candy floss floating around in a funfair of frenzy whipped into being by the likes of Stranger Things, Game of Thrones, American Horror Story and other brain-straining emotional terrors.
Posted on July 24, 2017 |Mothers. Don’t mess with ‘em. They protect by essence...and will come to the party; nukes, knives and nunchuks blazing, thrashing and swinging. Sally Rayburn in particular.
Posted on July 11, 2017 |Kitsch, kinky, crude and crazy-cool – the contrived onslaught put on by the ‘gorgeous ladies of wrestling’ in Netflix’s latest offering is a smorgasbord of awesome.