- Ten years in London: a love letter
- Is Michael Jackson unethical for kids?
- Clowns trump Trump in American Horror Story
- Barbie to the rescue (but don’t tell anyone)
- Rant! partners with Netflix. WOOP!
- Master of None – saver of sanity
- Homemade treat hacks #2 Unicorn Shake
- Why the Famous Five is still awesome (75 years later!)
- Homemade treat hacks #1 (Cereal Killer Cafe)
- On your birthday…
Posted on June 8, 2011 |LYRICAL LOITERINGS OF A LISTENER - Slipknot is modern metal’s most masochistic machine. Slipknot is a philosophy; a metaphor for human nature. The masks, the mania and the music are symbolic of man’s maggoty malignancy.
Posted on July 17, 2009 |The myth of Narcissus teaches society of the dangers of self-love, which leads to sorrow and even death – literal and figurative. This is certainly the case for Oscar Wilde’s Dorian Gray...
Posted on March 16, 2009 |TRAVEL REVIEW - A couple of weeks ago, I spent four brilliant days trekking around Dublin with husband, who time and time again, proves himself to be the most awesome travel partner in the universe. The amount of time we spend laughing is beyond normal.