- Ten years in London: a love letter
- Is Michael Jackson unethical for kids?
- Clowns trump Trump in American Horror Story
- Barbie to the rescue (but don’t tell anyone)
- Rant! partners with Netflix. WOOP!
- Master of None – saver of sanity
- Homemade treat hacks #2 Unicorn Shake
- Why the Famous Five is still awesome (75 years later!)
- Homemade treat hacks #1 (Cereal Killer Cafe)
- On your birthday…
Posted on May 31, 2011 |With new director, Rob Marshall, at the helm of ‘Pirates 4’ many fans feared that the film would lose its quirky charisma. But it hasn’t, not at all.
Posted on May 27, 2011 |Launching from the water with a primal thirst for man flesh, the mermaids snare their prey with a ferocious set of vampiric fangs that sink into the sumptuous skin of their victims, before pulling them beneath the water for a repulsive repast...
Posted on October 9, 2010 |The week saw Captain Jack Sparrow make his way across the Caribbean (on a pair of sea turtles) to help nine-year-old pupil Beatrice Delap stage a 'mutiny' against the teachers at her school in Greenwich.