- Why I love the Springboks
- Savage soaps – oh so pretty! #coolshit
- Stranger Things – who’s the monster anyway?
- Why Shakespeare would love Fleabag
- The Scream – an ode to life
- Killer Cakes – Natalie Sideserf #coolshit
- The Handmaid’s Tale exposes June as monster
- Horror movie jewellery #coolshit
- Amy Bennett sneaks into suburbia and tells an uncomfortable story
- Darn Schlond Poofa!
Posted on March 30, 2011 |History dictates that Stephen King stories do not lend themselves to film interpretation; a point that renders the future of the author's self-proclaimed Magnum Opus not all that bright. But let's be optimistic. Shall we?
Posted on February 16, 2009 |Omar – the quintessential Antihero. A black Robin Hood, with a twist … and a shotgun.