- Feminism Defunked: Emma Watson in Beauty & the Beast
- Santa Clarita Diet – get your fill TODAY!
- YakketyYAK #4…Emojis
- YakketyYAK #3…Trump
- YakketyYAK #2…Wonder Woman
- YakketyYAK #1…ABBA
- What’s in a face? Disney attempts to combat stereotype with new checklist for a modern princess
- The dark side of Beatrix Potter
- How Scream changed the world
- Talkin’ trash about rainbow bagels. Naughty naughty.
Posted on July 14, 2016 |Scream (1996) incited the mass marketability of death by taking one of time’s most ancient symbols – the skull – and morphing it into pop-culture pastiche.
Posted on March 9, 2011 |FILM TRAILER REVIEW - There is Courtney Cox with better hair and Neve Campbell with the same hair, David Arquette back as dumb Dewey, Emma Roberts looking lovely, Hayden Panettiere running for her life instead of saving the world, Rory Culkin...