- Ten years in London: a love letter
- Is Michael Jackson unethical for kids?
- Clowns trump Trump in American Horror Story
- Barbie to the rescue (but don’t tell anyone)
- Rant! partners with Netflix. WOOP!
- Master of None – saver of sanity
- Homemade treat hacks #2 Unicorn Shake
- Why the Famous Five is still awesome (75 years later!)
- Homemade treat hacks #1 (Cereal Killer Cafe)
- On your birthday…
Posted on August 7, 2011 |DELECTABLE DUDES OF DISCOURSE: Forget Romeo: his swooning, wistful, melancholic martyrdom is sleep-inducing. Mercutio’s where it’s at, ladies.
Posted on August 5, 2011 |There is something deeply romantic about walking where Shakespear, and his actors and audiences, walked… spoke, wrote, loved, laughed, listened, angered and fought.
Posted on February 22, 2011 |Barbie: gregarious model entrepreneur by day and head-decapitating psycho killer by night; a metaphor exposing the disingenuous temperament of humankind...