- Ten years in London: a love letter
- Is Michael Jackson unethical for kids?
- Clowns trump Trump in American Horror Story
- Barbie to the rescue (but don’t tell anyone)
- Rant! partners with Netflix. WOOP!
- Master of None – saver of sanity
- Homemade treat hacks #2 Unicorn Shake
- Why the Famous Five is still awesome (75 years later!)
- Homemade treat hacks #1 (Cereal Killer Cafe)
- On your birthday…
Posted on October 11, 2017 |Clowns, right? Tormenting towns with grins, games and exuberant exertions of fun and frolic; what was Joseph Grimaldi thinking back in eighteen-hundred-and-something, with that white face and all that slapstick?
Posted on October 2, 2012 |BOOK REVIEW: Is it possible to like a band and loathe its frontman? An improbability made entirely probable by one of Autobiography’s most unlikeable narrators, Corey ‘Blowhard’ Taylor, whose tell-all tales are well… who gives a shit?
Posted on August 31, 2011 |Sometimes I think about Corey Taylor...
Posted on June 8, 2011 |LYRICAL LOITERINGS OF A LISTENER - Slipknot is modern metal’s most masochistic machine. Slipknot is a philosophy; a metaphor for human nature. The masks, the mania and the music are symbolic of man’s maggoty malignancy.
Posted on June 7, 2011 |Metal’s most masochistic machine is set to hit the UK in a photographic explosion at the Strand Gallery in Central London.
Posted on April 6, 2011 |Have you ever had seen Corey Taylor’s neck? It’s HUGE. Fucking massive!