- Why I love the Springboks
- Savage soaps – oh so pretty! #coolshit
- Stranger Things – who’s the monster anyway?
- Why Shakespeare would love Fleabag
- The Scream – an ode to life
- Killer Cakes – Natalie Sideserf #coolshit
- The Handmaid’s Tale exposes June as monster
- Horror movie jewellery #coolshit
- Amy Bennett sneaks into suburbia and tells an uncomfortable story
- Darn Schlond Poofa!
Posted on May 13, 2011 |The beauty of art (in all of its forms) lies not in any explanation but rather in its magnificent ability to conjure response.
Posted on January 26, 2009 |ST EULALIA by John William Waterhouse is the most magnificently evocative painting. I simply adore it. When I saw it at the Tate Britain for the first time...