- Ten years in London: a love letter
- Is Michael Jackson unethical for kids?
- Clowns trump Trump in American Horror Story
- Barbie to the rescue (but don’t tell anyone)
- Rant! partners with Netflix. WOOP!
- Master of None – saver of sanity
- Homemade treat hacks #2 Unicorn Shake
- Why the Famous Five is still awesome (75 years later!)
- Homemade treat hacks #1 (Cereal Killer Cafe)
- On your birthday…
Posted on July 20, 2011 |Deadline reports that Universal has said 'no thanks' to the ultra-ambitious adaptation of the Stephen King 7-novel series that was going to encompass a trilogy of feature films and two limited run TV series.
Posted on March 30, 2011 |History dictates that Stephen King stories do not lend themselves to film interpretation; a point that renders the future of the author's self-proclaimed Magnum Opus not all that bright. But let's be optimistic. Shall we?