- Ten years in London: a love letter
- Is Michael Jackson unethical for kids?
- Clowns trump Trump in American Horror Story
- Barbie to the rescue (but don’t tell anyone)
- Rant! partners with Netflix. WOOP!
- Master of None – saver of sanity
- Homemade treat hacks #2 Unicorn Shake
- Why the Famous Five is still awesome (75 years later!)
- Homemade treat hacks #1 (Cereal Killer Cafe)
- On your birthday…
Posted on August 7, 2011 |DELECTABLE DUDES OF DISCOURSE: Forget Romeo: his swooning, wistful, melancholic martyrdom is sleep-inducing. Mercutio’s where it’s at, ladies.
Posted on April 27, 2011 |DELECTABLE DUDES OF DISCOURSE: There is nothing more seductively savage, more deliciously degenerate than a Viking. Rape and pillage – it’s H.O.T.
Posted on March 18, 2011 |DELECTABLE DUDES OF DISCOURSE: When it comes to delectable dudes of discourse, no novel is permeated with as many hunks of burning love as Charlaine Harris’s Southern Vampire Mysteries series. Harris has applied every studly stereotype to her male characters...
Posted on March 12, 2011 |DELECTABLE DUDES OF DISCOURSE: Mystery is magnetic. Human nature tasks the individual to dig and delve until understanding and comprehension are achieved, in matters of love especially. Gaston Leroux, in his novel Le Fantôme de l'Opéra...
Posted on March 8, 2011 |DELECTABLE DUDES OF DISCOURSE: Ben Mears - the ultimate selfless hero and most delectable of discourse dudes. Steven King’s 1979 novel Salem’s Lot uses horror to turn the tired cliché of the ‘tragic love story’ into something bold and belligerent.
Posted on March 5, 2011 |DELECTABLE DUDES OF DISCOURSE: Mr Rochester - Girls always like bad boys; it’s an ironic unpleasantness that has embedded itself deep within the female psyche...