- Ten years in London: a love letter
- Is Michael Jackson unethical for kids?
- Clowns trump Trump in American Horror Story
- Barbie to the rescue (but don’t tell anyone)
- Rant! partners with Netflix. WOOP!
- Master of None – saver of sanity
- Homemade treat hacks #2 Unicorn Shake
- Why the Famous Five is still awesome (75 years later!)
- Homemade treat hacks #1 (Cereal Killer Cafe)
- On your birthday…
Posted on September 14, 2011 |Both versions of John Lindqvist’s eerie tale are sublime tributes to the art of cinema and to the horror genre as well. There is nothing gratuitous in either film, every scene, angle, shot, expression, word and movement conveys a gravitas of meaning.
Posted on September 8, 2011 |True Blood is artful satire at its most poignant. When such great writing abounds, it is easy for art and humour to manifest in all their forms.
Posted on September 7, 2011 |Vampires are cool. And Vampire movie posters are especially cool. Why? Because you can keep them in your house without the risk of near and imminent death.
Posted on March 18, 2011 |DELECTABLE DUDES OF DISCOURSE: When it comes to delectable dudes of discourse, no novel is permeated with as many hunks of burning love as Charlaine Harris’s Southern Vampire Mysteries series. Harris has applied every studly stereotype to her male characters...
Posted on January 13, 2011 |When affronted by the “Friends Don’t Let Friends Drink Friends” advert for Tru Blood, I was delivered a mental slap in the face by what has become the ‘great vampire metaphor’