- Feminism Defunked: Emma Watson in Beauty & the Beast
- Santa Clarita Diet – get your fill TODAY!
- YakketyYAK #4…Emojis
- YakketyYAK #3…Trump
- YakketyYAK #2…Wonder Woman
- YakketyYAK #1…ABBA
- What’s in a face? Disney attempts to combat stereotype with new checklist for a modern princess
- The dark side of Beatrix Potter
- How Scream changed the world
- Talkin’ trash about rainbow bagels. Naughty naughty.
Posted on July 14, 2016 |Scream (1996) incited the mass marketability of death by taking one of time’s most ancient symbols – the skull – and morphing it into pop-culture pastiche.
Posted on March 3, 2010 |ok Wan is my hero. He has relieved the hours of boredom that I have been slowly accruing whilst my three month old baby girl is attached to my boob, guzzling for endless minutes each day.