- Why Shakespeare would love Fleabag
- The Scream – an ode to life
- Killer Cakes – Natalie Sideserf #coolshit
- The Handmaid’s Tale exposes June as monster
- Horror movie jewellery #coolshit
- Amy Bennett sneaks into suburbia and tells an uncomfortable story
- Darn Schlond Poofa!
- Ten years in London: a love letter
- Clowns trump Trump in American Horror Story
- Barbie to the rescue (but don’t tell anyone)
Posted on October 9, 2019 |It's rude, crude, violent (to head, heart and limb), outrageous and tragically romantic – Shakespeare would lurv it...and love it, frivolously, earnestly and always truthfully.
Posted on August 5, 2011 |There is something deeply romantic about walking where Shakespear, and his actors and audiences, walked… spoke, wrote, loved, laughed, listened, angered and fought.
Posted on May 6, 2011 |THE FABULOUS PHOTOGRAPHIC FANTASIES OF ANNIE LEIBOVITZ - The fearful passage of Romeo and Juliet's death-mark'd love is told with the perceptive sensitivity of Liebovitz's artistic sensibility. And so beauty is liberated through the freedom of expression...
Posted on May 2, 2011 |Pain is a plausible excuse, fear is okay, religious reasons are justifiable and 'I just don't like them' is perfect... but wrinkly skin!? Come on