- Life tainted with weird #coronavirus
- A world gone mad #coronavirus
- Why I love the Springboks
- Savage soaps – oh so pretty! #coolshit
- Stranger Things – who’s the monster anyway?
- Why Shakespeare would love Fleabag
- The Scream – an ode to life
- Killer Cakes – Natalie Sideserf #coolshit
- The Handmaid’s Tale exposes June as monster
- Horror movie jewellery #coolshit
Posted on July 8, 2013 |TV REVIEW: Frank Darabont’s TV adaptation of the same-name comic has imbued the zombie-horror with a profundity of prestige and power. But why? How?
Posted on March 24, 2011 |TV REVIEW: Glee Episode 11, Season 2 - In a tribute to the trials and tribulations of teendom, Glee’s Super Bowl episode sees New Directions hook it up with McKinley High’s slushy-throwing football dicks for a spectacular half time mash-up...
Posted on February 17, 2011 |GIG REVIEW - There were bubbles, balls and balloons; there were monsters, there was metal, music and mayhem; there was pussy, porn and there were pyros; there were screens, skeletons and songs, there…
Posted on October 14, 2010 |LYRICAL LOITERINGS OF A LISTENER - As I bite into a chocolate zombie head with a red caramel centre, and say a mental thank you to the Celts, I wonder what it would be like to be a zombie.