- Are you bored? Need a break from ads on Insta and diatribes on Facebook? Rant! can help you out. Take the blah out of life with essential exposés on #coolshit and a bunch of pop psychology nonsense that will inject AWESOME right back into your soggy, social-addled brain. Life's short. Be happy. Read Rant!
- Life tainted with weird #coronavirus
- A world gone mad #coronavirus
- Why I love the Springboks
- Savage soaps – oh so pretty! #coolshit
- Stranger Things – who’s the monster anyway?
- Why Shakespeare would love Fleabag
- The Scream – an ode to life
- Killer Cakes – Natalie Sideserf #coolshit
- The Handmaid’s Tale exposes June as monster
- Horror movie jewellery #coolshit
About Author: Andrea
Posts by Andrea
Posted on January 22, 2009 |The conversation that inspired today’s rant went as follows: Me: “I wanna write about Slipknot today.” Friend: “Why don’t you write about Beauty. Something that you don’t usually write about. You just wanna write about metal bands.” Me: “Bitch – metal is beauty!”
Posted on January 21, 2009 |I have just discovered (and I think I am a bit behind the times on this) that some brave soul is turning Ayn Rand’s Atlas Shrugged into a film...
Posted on January 20, 2009 |Oh London, how great Thou art! Except for the massive spit globules that decorate your streets and pavements. And the pedestrian-rage-inducing-tourists who chat merrily on the middle of the sidewalk...